Warung Bebas

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sword Art Online: Quotes

Having been addicted to Sword Art Online, I came to collect few random quotes that catch my blurry eye. I knew few of those who were actually addicted to SAO are more quick on catching those meaningful line, and if you came to pass this post kindly add some below at the comment box.

I want to emphasize that quotes below are my personal pick, so please don't compare it in any other collected quotes from the said anime - because in every story,  people are always been have a different approach and underlying comprehension.

Collected quotes below - enjoy!

1. Sword Art Online: Kirito
I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret - Kirito
2. Sword Art Online: Asuna
“There is one thing I’ve learned here. To keep doing your best, up until the very end. If we make it back to the real world, I’ll find you again. And fall inlove with you again. – Asuna
3. Sword Art Online: Kirito
You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already. So if you find a new  side after to love, doesnt that mean you’ll  love your partner even more? – Kirito
4. Sword Art Online: Sachi
“But when I learned how strong you really were, I felt relieved. So even if I die, you keep living. Live to see the end of this world and to see why it was born. The reason why a weak girl like me ended up here. And the reason you and I met. That’s what I want you to do. – Sachi
5. Sword Art Online: Asuna
“I‘m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you. – Asuna
6. Sword Art Online: Kirito
All this time, I seriously thought that its better to die than to live your life alone. But after falling into the hole, I was happy were alive together. I realized that everyone on this game, including me are alive for the sake of living. – Kirito
7. Sword Art Online: Yui
“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please... from now on, go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them. – Yui
8. Sword Art Online: Kirito
Levels are just numbers. In this world, strenght is just an illusion. There are more important things. Next time lets meet in the real world. Then will be friends just we are now. – Kirito
9. Sword Art Online: Sugu
Hey, do your best. You can’t give up on the one you love easily. – Sugu
10. Sword Art Online: Heathcliff or Akihiko Kayaba
 ‘’A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I’ll expect a good fight. -  Akihiko Kayaba / Heathcliff
Okay - so there it is. Share some if you got one. Jaah!

0 comments em “Sword Art Online: Quotes”

Post a Comment