Warung Bebas

Monday, October 15, 2012

K - Kuroh Yatogami

K project is one of the most nicely crafted anime this season and to be exact, how it was done was an additional points aside from the good story line. Since I was not really familiar for the rest of the characters I will be posting some random collection here just for fun.

Though judging from few readers searches fans are actually digging for The Red King Mikoto Suoh , but in my case am betting all my coins for Kuroh Yatogami, I super like him - I mean I really am...hahah! This Black Dog will soon be Yashiro's protector together with Neko.

Anyway, sharing my Kuroh Yatogami screen grabs below- enjoy!


K - Kuroh Yatogami
Asked why he is looking for Shiro he said " im here to serve his death warrant" waaah scary - but he still is cute!
K - Kuroh Yatogami
From the opening credits - Kuroh and Shiro really looks good sharing this umbrella.
K - Kuroh Yatogami
Though, in the end this Black Dog will be the one to protect Yashiro from  the red and blue kings.. :p
K - Kuroh Yatogami
Come on Kuroh, every time you swing that Katana am worried you will cut down Shiro in pieces.. :s
K - Kuroh Yatogami
I dunno, but his seriousness really fits Yashiro's laid back personality.
K - Kuroh Yatogami
From an expert katana  wielder to a very organized cook - I can't ask for more.
K - Kuroh Yatogami
Standing at the top of a lamp post after being attacked by Misaki Yata. Hmnn, Misaki is a scary guy really.
K - Kuroh Yatogami
Am kinda excited for the next episode - how these three would survive when the strongest clans are after them.
K - Kuroh Yatogami
Have you watched episode 2 already, I love it when he closed his eyes after he discovers his stuff was sitting inside Shiro's room. That really is the funniest part.
So there it is, i will be updating this one soon. Share your thoughts on the comment box below. Jaah!

Ps.

Remember these scenes from episode two? I think these are the funniest so far...


K - Kuroh Yatogami - painted face courtesy of Neko and Shiro
K - Kuroh Yatogami - after wiping out his face he misses wiping out his 3rd and fourth eyes.. haha

0 comments em “K - Kuroh Yatogami”

Post a Comment