Warung Bebas

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kami-sama Hajimemashita - OST opening w/ English lyrics

Actually am not into soundtrack so much but I really can't get over this song. I love the meaning, and how it was done, it hit me to the center core. I can actually relate to this , I mean there are times you wish you can just be like that and then realized that whoa, where that came from..wahaha!

Anyway, Nanami really is a kind girl - but for the sake of her love to this cold yokai Tomoe she wish to be naughty one day. And be back to be good later on. so God please! hahah!

So sharing here the English lyrics for Kami-sama Hajimemashita - OST opening!

I've updated this to English and Romanji lyrics. Sorry if  there are some errors, am only human.. ahihi!

---



A tired girl starts her day
With a sign like the moan of a violin
A cherry bursts in her mouth
This was before we had met

This is the first time I’ve ever felt like,
I could see that your pretty eyes were filled with contemp
But I had to go home
Even at the bus stop, you gave me the cold shoulder

The fireworks in the sky pulse
In a silhouette of love
With a little magic
Two sets of lying lips
Lock together
You see

God...
I’d like to be a naughty girl,
I’m tired of being good,
So, please
It’s for a good reason,
So let me be  bad for once,
By flipping my skirt,
I’ll be back soon,
It looks like Saturday is going to be sunny,
God, it has already started

-----


Annanoko hajimemashite
Tameiki wa bioron no shirabe ni nite
Akai mi hajikechatta
Mada anata wo shiranai

Konna koto hajimetette
Manazashi wa aku no hana sakimidarete mo
Ie e tsuzuku
Basu sutoppu demo anata wa tsurenai

Karameta hanabi myaku utsu
Koi no shiruetto
Karui mahou
Usotsuki na kutchibiru
Sou kasaneteru
Ano ne

Nee kamisama
Warui ko ni naritai yo
Ii ko no shiteru kara
Onegai dayu
Zurui koto sasetoeti
Ii koto shitai nara
Sukaato hirogaesu shite
Sugu kaeru yo
Doyoubi wa haresou da
Kamisama hajimemashita


0 comments em “Kami-sama Hajimemashita - OST opening w/ English lyrics”

Post a Comment