Warung Bebas

Saturday, October 6, 2012

K - Character and Screen Grabs

Okay, as I mentioned from my last post -K- is one of my most anticipated anime this October. As episode 1 was already out and subbed(go check it out), I've gathered few characters random screen grabs , and I've got to admit I love Kuroh Yatogami - his the black dog according to Kusanagi.

If I had to rate episode 1, I would gave it a flat 8. It need a clearer vision about the characters history and background. Anyways, it's only just started therefore I need to follow the story so that I can fully comprehend its theme .. :)

Below am sharing my random screen grabs, these characters are the ones who already was introduced on the first episode. I will update this one later as the episode run through. Enjoy!

K - Kuroh Yatogami

The black Dog -who will later on will protect Yashiro from the most powerful clan in his area.
K - Yashiro Isana
His a regular student who is actually been chased by the Red clan's after he looks similarly to the person whom shoots a Homra member.. (I dunno how to explain it actually - ahaha!) His laid back personality perfectly fits Kuroh's serious nature and Neko's kitty attitude.
K - Mikoto Suoh
The Red King - Mikoto, is one of the great king's  and he possesses the great red power. HOMRA is his groups name. 
K - Reise Munakata
The Blue King - he is often chasing Mikoto Suoh and in the first episode he captures him. His group is the scepter 4.
K - Izumo Kusanagi
He is Mikoto's right hand - he uses the fire of his cigarette as a falling explosive flame. He is the one giving Kuroh the name Black Dog.
K - Anna Kushina
She is often seen with Mikoto - holding out his pants. She uses that red crystal as her power.
K - Misaki Yata
His a skateboarder and baseball bat swinger - haha, I love his face when his mad, specially him dealing with Kuroh.
K - Neko
She's been accompanying Shiro even at school. She was introduced on the first episode but was seen transform to human form on episode two. Together with Kuroh they will protect Yashiro against the clansmen.
K - Lieutenant Seri Awashima of Scepter 4

The softer side of Awashima, as she drops by at Kusanagi's bar. She's been so strict around her work, so this one is the other side.. :p

If you have some expectations about these anime, leave some words at the comment below - and lets discuss it then. - Jaah

0 comments em “K - Character and Screen Grabs”

Post a Comment