Warung Bebas

Thursday, March 22, 2012

KUROSHITSUJI: SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS

Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis


When Black Butler was released way back, I was totally swooning for Sebastian Michaelis.  And the soundtrack was awesome. He is a demon indeed, but the loyalty, the respect and protection he gave's to Ciel is more beyond what is written in the contract. Anyways, I don't want to make a brief review because I knew most of you watched this already and for those who didn't catch this yet, you should because this one is a must watch. Don't just see it as a Demon-Human relationship but see it as a story of two friends, the one who needs a family and the one who is bad but force to do good for the sake of a friend.

I'm sharing here my Sebby wallpaper collection, I really don't want share this because this one is kinda precious to me, my first screen shot collection. Today I was forced to because I need to give my PC a breather, so please give some credits if you've taken one, a simple comment is much appreciated.

Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis - his given me flowers.. :p

Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis - sweet as always with his red roses trade mark.
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis - taking a peek of me? ahahah! :p
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis - cutest close up shot!
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis - friendship is respect and loyalty. 
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis  -  look at me i'm handsome!
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis  - the cook!
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis - ahemn!
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis  - Huh? 
Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler : Sebastian Michaelis  - the mad gaze!
I wish they made more anime like this one, though this falls into the category of fantasy, plenty of events occurred in the story are happens in reality. 

"Be a good butler to your friends, family and enemies guys".. Jaah!

0 comments em “KUROSHITSUJI: SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS”

Post a Comment