Warung Bebas

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma and Inori Yuzuriha (Screen shot)

Guilty Crown: Shu and Inori


Guilty Crown has ended last week and darn it was an awesome piece. Hope everyone done watching this or if your still not go watch it, nice story guaranteed. Here's my Shu and Inori screenshot, not that  nice but am making this my reminder that once there, I've watched a good heck of an anime. 


Shu Ouma - a hero indeed.
Inori Yuzuriha - vocalist of the band egoist and member of the Funeral Parlor
SHU AND INORI SCREEN SHOTS:
Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma
Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma
Guilty Crown: Inori Yuzuriha
Guilty Crown: Inori Yuzuriha
Guilty Crown: Inori Yuzuriha
Guilty Crown: Inori Yuzuriha
Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma
Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma
When I was watching this, I wonder what would be my void looks like too.. haha! paranoia! Jaah!

0 comments em “Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma and Inori Yuzuriha (Screen shot)”

Post a Comment