Warung Bebas

Monday, July 2, 2012

ANIME: CHARACTER COLLAGE - Just for Fun

Okay, so as dark.echoes will be away for a week, I will be handling this blog till 2nd week july.

Anyways, am sharing here my few collected collages just for fun or you might want to make it as wallpaper, it depends upon your taste.

Below are my collages, enjoy!

 One. Takumi and Mizaki - Maid Sama
One of my favorite anime couple, Usui is really a sweet guy.!
Two: Sebastian Michaelis - Black Butler
My ever favorite character, his just perfectly fit for the series. Just as he is ever loyal to Ciel.
Three: Kuroko No Basket 
One of my personal favorite in terms anime in sports theme. Kuroko is the best, of running second from Rukawa. Hihih!
Four: Chihaya Ayase - Chihayafuru
One of my favorite lady character, so what would be your pick - Arata or Taichi?

Five: Aquarion Evol
It comes with the "I ♥ Aqurion Evol" sign!




Am kinda messing up the space here.. heheh! Sorry!

0 comments em “ANIME: CHARACTER COLLAGE - Just for Fun”

Post a Comment