Warung Bebas

Monday, April 9, 2012

HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI

HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI

Since the series just only started I don't know yet Ohmi's real nature but those two episodes makes me assume he will lead those bunch of trouble makers on protecting the princess. A Gentle man and the smile that can drown your world.. heheh!

Ohmi -kun was actually my favorite guardian, so am posting some nice screen shot of him. 

HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
There will be plenty of powers to discover and smile to take me away, so am exploring this story more, hope it wont disappoint me then.
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
Perfectly fit to guide Tamaki and the guys on exploring their true powers,  hope he would not become the villain later on the show, because that would hurt me badly.. hahah!
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
On episode 2, as Mahiro bids farewell to their teacher, he came to school  little bit tense, is it because he had a past with the teacher? heheh, assuming again!
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
Arriving at school on episode 2, to fetch up Tamaki and the guys. 
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
Nice one for a wallpaper here, got this one at the closing credits.
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
Ahh, the smile I was talking about, it will totally make your day. :)
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
Cant wait to know his character more.. excited.. :D
Additional Screen shots:


HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU and TAMAKI
HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU and TAKUMA
I would be updating this one as the episodes run through, I just cant really put my view this early since its only started. Check later then for updates. Jaah! 

0 comments em “HIIRO NO KAKERA: SUGURU OHMI”

Post a Comment