Warung Bebas

Thursday, April 12, 2012

CHIHAYAFURU: Character Screen Shots | wallpaper

CHIHAYAFURU: Characters

Finished watching Chihayafuru and it was nicely done. My only problem is that, they should at least not only concentrate on karuta too much. It should have been mixed with teenage life, relationship and school. Hays, my disappointment starts with Taichi, I really believe Taichi and Chihaya is definitely an awesome pair, and.. the story doesn't even gave an exact tone or scene wither Arata and Chihaya has feelings for each other except for Chihaya thinking about a poem line then back to Karuta again.

I know plenty of you love this one, well, I do also. I just want to share something I believe the story is lacking. Am sharing my screen shot collection for this anime. Enjoy.

CHIHAYAFURU: CHIHAYA AYASE
Called the beauty in vain, and blinded by her obsession of playing karuta. She looks Arata sa karuta god, and take him as her inspiration of playing the game. She organized a karuta club at school with the help of Taichi.
CHIHAYAFURU: TAICHI MASHIMA
It's kinda hard when you have a girlfriend but you love someone, and that someone love somebody. Aahh, Taichi, I never forget what you said to Chihaya once, " Love is hating someone but you still want to be with her".
And I love you more when you gets jealous! 
CHIHAYAFURU: ARATA WATAYA
I feel for Arata actually, but being poor is not a hindrance of following your dreams specially to  those intellectually gifted people. The only thing that he is lacking is letting go,  when his grandfather pass away - we cannot get back what is already happened but we can start where it was ended.
Am only picking three characters from this anime.. more screen shots below:

CHIHAYAFURU: TAICHI MASHIMA
This one is such a memorable scene for me, when Chihaya's tears fall on to Taichi's face he said "I'm absolutely  falling in love".. sweet.. whew!

CHIHAYAFURU: ARATA WATAYA
CHIHAYAFURU: CHIHAYA AYASE
CHIHAYAFURU: TAICHI MASHIMA
CHIHAYAFURU: CHIHAYA AYASE
CHIHAYAFURU: ARATA WATAYA
CHIHAYAFURU: Taichi and Chihaya
And Taichi's look, tells all the feelings inside, tsk!
CHIHAYAFURU: Taichi and Chihaya
Awesome pair, hope there will be season 2 where feelings will develop more than the first season!
I was hoping they would make a second season with a totally developed characters.. just a wish.. Jah!

0 comments em “CHIHAYAFURU: Character Screen Shots | wallpaper”

Post a Comment