Warung Bebas

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The New Prince of Tennis: New Characters

The New Prince of Tennis

Here are some notable characters of the New PoT.  Am trying my best to update this as the new episodes unfold. Anyways if you have other informative details please leave it at the comment box. I will gladly add everything up. 

Ps. I have another write-up which is a simple tribute to Kazuya Tokugawa, it includes wallpaper and screen shots. You can search on my archive post. Ja!
 
Kazuya Tokugawa - Court 1


Shuuji Tanegashima  - Court 2 (not really sure on this - hihi)


Jujiroh Oni - court 5


Kanata Irie - court 3

Shun and Washio - Cout 3 played doubles.. :p
I don't actually know yet who's the owner of court 4, so le'me explore more. :)



Kanata Erie - Screenshots & Wallpapers
 
Kanata Irie - screenshot 1
Kanata Irie - Screenshot 2
Kanata Irie - Screenshot4
Kanata Irie - Screenshot 5

Here's some old names of the series.. :)
Momoshiro, Kawamura, Inui, Kaidoh
Eiji, Oishi, fuji, Tesuka





Wait there's no o-chibi there:


O-chibiiiiii!

Keep watching.. :p

0 comments em “The New Prince of Tennis: New Characters”

Post a Comment