Warung Bebas

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The New Prince of Tennis: Kazuya Tokugawa


The New Prince of Tennis

As I followed the episodes run thru , my adoration for Kazuya become deeper (hahah), so I made this write up as a tribute to him. Hope he will be a good opponent for Echizen later on then, since he already predicted they will meet up pretty soon. Here are my top favorite screen shots for Kazuya Tokugawa, please leave a comment then.. enjoy!



1. This one, is my most favorite shot ever (currently my desktop wallpaper), cuz he so darn cute.. :)


2. darn so calm, blaah! too much for the hair, haha!


3. The surprise look runs for number 3.


4. The aaahhh, really? look comes at number 4!


5. The catch this if you can, came at number 5.


6. The your pissing me off glare!


7. The, " I'm not done yet stance"


8. The ' Interesting observation"


9. The "Eat This" volley"


10. The "Now I'm Mad" stare!


Kazuya might not be getting too much attention for the time the series running but soon viewers will discover how his character will affect every players trying to be a part of U17. Lets wait with anticipation then. Ja!




0 comments em “The New Prince of Tennis: Kazuya Tokugawa”

Post a Comment