Warung Bebas

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brave 10: Top 10 Quotes

Sharing here my Top 10 BRAVE 10 quotes, keep sharing the good words.. :) Enjoy!

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 1: Isanami to Saizo:
"Bu t when you slung me over your shoulder, I thought with relief: Maybe I'll be safe with this guy. Surely he'll help me."

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 2: Isanami to Saizo:
"To me, your my only warm ray of light. I was chased, tired and scared. You were the only one who offered me a helping hand. And that time, my bewildered heart was at loss, I felt warm inside.
BRAVE 10 QUOTE 3: Saizo to Isanami:
I'm just someone who takes things away, I just move amongst the darkness. I've never seen the light.
BRAVE 10 QUOTE 4: Yuri to Saizo:
"The smell of your blood and those eyes of yours... eyes that have seen deep darkness.

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 5: Saizo to Isanami:
"We can't bring the dead back to life. We can't ignore it or do anything about it. All we can do is search for the reason why it happened. That won't make the hatred go away but, that something.. only the one who survived can do. "

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 6: Sasuke to Saizou
" No matter how many times you fall, what you need is to become strong not for yourself but for someone else sake."

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 7: Nezu to Sanada:
I am no one, I am my own master, As long as I am under the vast sea and the endless sky, I can live on the way I like.

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 8: Nezu to Sanada:
 The heart is not something that can be bound.

BRAVE 10 QUOTE 9: Sanada to Ishida
 A superior power, only brings calamity.


BRAVE 10 QUOTE 10: Yuri to Saizou
His smell is the smell of rust and pride. His eyes are the eyes of a killer, that can make you go numb.

Please leave a comment if your grabbing one.. thanks.

/Jaah!

1 comments:

Post a Comment