Warung Bebas

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Top 10 Quotes

Thought of sharing my Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Top 10 quotes since it's been a long time this one sitting in my bin.

The series is still running, so I might update this one if I can find some random lesson's I can learn from this anime.

Life is a matter of survival whatever you've experienced in the past and whatever may come in the future, just like Haru. Though I was a bit intrigued of how Yuzan address him as a coward.


Anyways, as the world was cheering for Haru and Shizuku.. am heading for the other side ' cause men.. have you seen Natsume's secret stare to Mitsuyoshi... it made me say \wow/.. haha! Next time might make a banner for NATSUME ♥ MIT-CHAN.. !

My Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Top 10 quotes below, enjoy!

1. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Shizuku Mizutani
If you leave, I'll probably be sad. However, if there's somewhere else you'd rather be, you should admit it. Don't lose sight of what you really want. - Shizuku to Haru


2. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Haru Yoshida
Clean up after yourself. If you want to be accepted you must accept yourself first. - Haru Yoshida
3. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Haru Yoshida
Did you know? God decides when people get to be lucky or unlucky so everything balances in the end. Well, I don't believe any of that. It's a bunch of smokes and mirrors . Still, I have been thinking lately. If meeting you was my lucky moment, it balances out everything else that's happened. Only good things have happened, since I met you. - Haru Yoshida
4. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Haru Yoshida
I'm no expert, but I think people mope when their expectations are too high. It's tiring  when you always have to overachieve. Don't over do it. Just work on achieving what you can. -Haru to Oshima
5. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Haru Yoshida
Human will wither away if they always alone. The only remedy would be to seek out other people.  I hope you find one person one day. I hope you find someone, whose presence is enough to soothe your pain. - Aunt Kyoko to Haru
6. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Haru Yoshida
You can't pick up water once it's spilled so handle it carefully. - Haru Yoshida
7. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Haru Yoshida
I guess everything taste's good when I'm with you! - Haru to Shizuku
8. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Shizuku Mizutani
If you've recognized your mistakes, its easy enough to correct them, I think. - Shizuku Mizutani
9. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Yamaken
If you can't give up one, learn to balance both at the same time - Yamaken to Shizuku
10. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Yuzan Yoshida
Honesty is not necessarily a virtue. - Yuzan to Sasayan

If you have some additional quotes in your list, don't hesitate to share with us, it's fun exchanging one. Jaah!.. :p

0 comments em “Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Top 10 Quotes”

Post a Comment