Warung Bebas

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ANIME: RANDOM LOVE QUOTES

I've actually collected these random quotes way back and added some new one from the recent anime series. I know you guys are already have some of these but am posting these one out as a self reminder for the past anime's.

I dunno how you might understand the following quotes but for me its more on the nature of loving someone deeply and protecting them, unrequited love or not situation. Or in some other cases might be loyalty and sincerity to a long friendship. 

Some random quotes I've compiled below.. enjoy!



BLEACH:

There are a lot of things i wanted to do. I wanted to become a teacher, and an astronaut, and a baker… I wanted to go to a bunch of different doughnut shops and ask for one of everything! And I wanted to tell the ice-cream man to give me one of everything, too! I wish i could have five lives! Then i could have been born in five different towns, and eaten five lifetime’s worth of food, and had five different careers, and… fallen in love with the same person, five times. - Inoue Orihime



NARUTO:

On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone." - Sakura Haruno

ONE PIECE

"I don't care if you're a god. If you lay even one finger on Nami-san, I'll become the Devil of the Blue Sea! - Sanji

SAY I LOVE YOU

When it comes to people you really love..., you don't care about yourself. - Yamato Kurosawa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT

“I want these gentle hands... and this kind smile... although I should not want such a thing.”  - Yuuki

Will update this one later, need to look for some old files for the additional quotes. If you have some random one whom just actually popped out from your head, leave it the comment box below. Jaah!

0 comments em “ANIME: RANDOM LOVE QUOTES”

Post a Comment