Warung Bebas

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Best Anime Couple: Season- Fall 2012 ( Poll Result)

I've asked you guys of "who's your favorite couple last season, that's fall 2012 " and here's the result. Kindly note that, I minimize it to four pairs, and am basing it to  the most searched couples around my blog. As I was mentioned before, my blog only covers a smaller resource therefore you cant expect a grander choices. 

There might be some pair's that I missed out, however am expecting these four are the big ones from the past season. I was kinda sad, they've ended already and surely not only me but all the fans out there also will going to miss these anime's.

Anyways, as expected its a landslide since everybody was taken into frenzy between Kirito and Asuna's romance. Haru and Shizuku followed then by a big margin. Here's the complete poll result-enjoy!

First Place: KIRITO ♥ ASUNA  ( 55%)

KIRITO ♥ ASUNA



This one is also my first choice, as the anime was wonderfully crafted and the action and romance are perfectly blended. 
KIRITO ♥ ASUNA



My conviction about this anime - it is a fast phased development, sequenced of events are nicely collaborated and fight scenes only takes one or two episodes.



Second Place: Haru ♥ Shizuku  (23 %)
I haven't had enough about this one, that I actually demand a season 2. I hate that it ended without even giving the exact status of Haru and Shizuku's romantic situation.
Haru ♥ Shizuku


Haru ♥ Shizuku
Anyways, the thing that makes me love them both are the humor and their hard earned adjustment and acceptance about their feelings.







Just a few things I want to explore though such as, Haru's life, Natsume's love to Mitchan, Does Sasayan fall's for Natsume? and What would Yamaken do about his feelings towards shizuku.



Third Place: Kurosawa ♥ Tachibana (20%)

And we're tied in third. :), well lets discuss the Tachibana and Kurosawa tandem first.

I knew that few anime fans are branding this one out as such a "cliche" story, but if you tell me you don't like them you lied.. hahah! 
Kurosawa ♥ Tachibana


One thing that triggers my interest to follow this one out is that in every episode you will be given such a fine lines that can actually widen your wisdom.

Kurosawa ♥ Tachibana




And to be exact Yamato is such a fine young man trying his very best on proving his true feelings towards a fine lass that actually in the merge of losing trust towards people and holding a thread of confidence.





Third Place: Tomoe ♥ Nanami (20 %)
It's just indeed happen that your treating this two couples just the same.

Tomoe ♥ Nanami


And we bid goodbye to Nanami and Tomoe last day and I felt sad. Why in heaven's good show's end fast. Anyway, I love how it ends - but still I wish there would be season 2.
Tomoe ♥ Nanami





One thing that I love about this anime is the humor and romance was nicely collaborated. And character's are evenly given a slot for them to shine.
You can by the way share with us your favorite couple that wasn't included in this list. That way we can give our readers more ideas in choosing some titles they need to watch. Jaah!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

0 comments em “Best Anime Couple: Season- Fall 2012 ( Poll Result)”

Post a Comment