Warung Bebas

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana - Random Quotes


Am sharing here my Suki-tte Ii na yo / Mei Tachibana random quotes, and no, this is not the top ten yet.. :). I just don't want to pile this up at my bin so I made this an advance post and will grab some later on when I made my best 10. 

Lots of people complaining, about the story as such a cliche but I still love how it was done. The anime is just quite light if we compare it to the manga though. But, this is an adaptation so we can't expect that much.

Anyways, few lines there I think hit the right spot so am sharing them out here, with a wish that some of them would actually help us gain some wisdom. :p.

Random Suki-tte Ii na yo / Mei Tachibana quotes below -  Enjoy! 

Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
It’s like a doll house. You hang out together and pretend to be friends but when it doesn't suits them, they just abandon you. – Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
I tried to carry on, while rejecting any relationships with others. But once you reject people, your stuck. You lose the opportunity to meet someone, and change. – Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
Someday, maybe you’ll find someone like you to share your pain with. I can’t tell you when that will happen.... But the important thing is to not reject them. - Mei Tachibana 
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
When you trust someone and get to know them, you eventually learn about their wounds, too. – Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
No one likes hearing others point out their weaknesses.–Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
And so, he kiss me for real. I don’t care much, since it was good as deep-fried chicken. – Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
People don't like others talking about their issues.–Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
We all have our scars. From loving someone too deeply. From wanting to protect someone too much. He got this scar for me, when he got angry for me. His hands looks like it hurts... I love that scar so much I could cry. I hope I never forget this feeling... and that I stop being afraid of getting hurt. -Mei Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana
But every time he holds my hand, I can feel his warmth and my heart beats faster. I never knew that the warmth you get from others could feel this kind and reassuring.- Me0i Tachibana
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei TachibanaBefore, I was afraid of being alone with him, but now i feel secure. – Mei Tachibana

There it is, will made some updates or addition lines/quotes next time. Ja!

0 comments em “Suki-tte Ii na yo: Mei Tachibana - Random Quotes”

Post a Comment