Warung Bebas

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CODE BREAKER: The Breakers

I was amazed about the code breaker's Code of Hammurabi mantra, so I made this post just for that particular line.

My apologies if it didn't reach the peak of your expectation, heheh! am making this just for fun and for those code breaker fans out there that might also be thinking just the same. 

Am a code breaker fan though not an expert to this anime (few already have said they've almost memorize everything including the manga) so, if there are errors around please post a comment below and point out the said error so that I can basically edit it. Every post means a lot to me so be gentle on correcting me.. aheh! 

Lastly, all line I've posted here was based on the Anime and not from manga,  henceforth my basis would be how the anime was being subbed and or translated.

The CODE: Breakers and their lines below - enjoy!

Masaomi Heike
Code: 02
Power: Light
Code of Hammurabi: Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and internal sleep... for the dead.

Yuuki Tenpouin
Code: 03
Power: Sound
Code of Hammurabi: Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and an angry requiem for evil.
Toki Fujiwara
Code: 04
Power: Magnetism
Code of Hammurabi: Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, The steel hammer of justice for evil.
Rui Hachiouji
Code: 05 
Power: Shadow
Code of Hammurabi: An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth, and the Punishment of Death for Evil. 

Rei Ogami
Code: 06
Power: Flame
Code of Hammurabi: Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, an evil for an evil
Okay there it is, I dunno about Code: 01 so I will update this one as soon as I have his details. Jaa!

0 comments em “CODE BREAKER: The Breakers”

Post a Comment