Warung Bebas

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ANIME: My Blog's TOP 10 - Most searched character

I've learned so much from my blog today, and as I was exploring all the helpful tips that can make this out a helpful one, I've found the most searched keyword entered which redirected to my blog. However, this is only base on blogger's latest update there might also been lots of keywords am going to miss for this weeks update.

Am sharing here Top 10 most searched Anime Character that has been redirected to my blog, please take note that this one only evolves around my blog.

Below are the list, enjoy!

10. Black Butler - Sebastian Michaelis (101)
Actually its not Sebastian himself but the quotes around the black butler series. So this goes to show that we've learned so much from this anime and that there are important lessons and wisdom that we've harvest from such wonderful story.
9. Brave 10 - Anastasia of The Glacier (106)
I know you guys had been enchanted by Ana's beauty so I can't blame you for chasing after her - hahah.! I got to admit  the gentlemen's are actually the bunch that is blinded by such beauty. Who could have survive for such torment.. aheh!
8. Brave 10 - Isanami (121)
A cheer for the priestess of Izumo. Still tons of inquiry about her for I guess that most of us are all expecting a season 2.  Well, am hoping that Brave 10 creator will just appear in a poof and announce that there would S2.. ahaha - wishful thinking!
7. K - Mikoto Suoh (161)
I don't know guys, but yeah - all hail for the red king..! Just another character who stick's in your mind like glue.. ahah! 
6. Brave 10 - Saizou (167)
You go ladies, hahah! Who could have resist his royal hotness.. ammf! Anyway, he is the main reason  why we demand a S2.. :p
5. Kuroko no Basket - Kagami Taiga (249)
One the most interesting character this 2012, and Kuroko no Basket was indeed an awesome anime. Can I say I demand a S2? 
4. Guilty Crown - Inori (262)
Just another sweetheart, I mean such a cute character from a very nice anime. There's a lot of reason's why we love Inori - and or Guilty Crown to be exact.
3. Kuroko no Basket - Kuroko Tesuya (426)
Shout out for Kuroko-chi fans - I like him around with his team mates - but I definitely love him in court. Surely he would be Kagami darkest shadow. So, I again demand an S2. hahah!
2. Sword Art Online - Kirito (532)
Wow, Kirito isn't number one.. hahah! Am surprise myself.  Anyways, I know you guys love him so much just the way I do.  And, for me SAO is the best anime this year, and soon I was looking forward it will be listed as best all time. :p
1. Slamdunk - Ayako (577)
Surprise? I am myself too! I don't really know why, but Ayako is the most keyed in character around my blog, so I assume there's still plenty of friends around still digging for the one of the best anime ever slamdunk. 

So there it is, anyways - my blog is compose of some random anime's I like and not particularly a wider source so please don't expect a grander one.. :)

0 comments em “ANIME: My Blog's TOP 10 - Most searched character”

Post a Comment