Warung Bebas

Monday, June 4, 2012

SLAMDUNK: REVISITED- Random Screen Shots

I've compiled few screen grabs from one of my most favorite anime of all time Slamdunk. I know lots of people out there still digging out these guys. Who could have forgotten the good and the bad guys of the series. They became once a part of our daily lives, hehe!

Looking back, I was a big fan of Rukawa, and I will jokingly bring my face towel and follow those pink ladies who awfully cheers Rukawa then shouts RUKAWA - RUKAWA, L-O-V-E RUKAWA.. Hahah!. When Mitchan, I mean Mitsui was introduced I've  changed my heart. Well at first I was kinda mad about Mitsui messing up the team, but when he actually  was back to sanity and cut his hair, with a new teeth, weeh, his so darn Kawaii!

Anyways, I better stop reminiscing here, I knew few would just read and relate but most would just grab the shots and run away.. haha!

Screen grabs below, enjoy!

SLAMDUNK: TAKENORI AKAGI
The captain in action, practice game with Ryonan!
SLAMDUNK: KIMINOBU KOGURE
The team's assistant captain, discussing with Akagi about their future plans! 
SLAMDUNK: HISASHI MITSUI
Mitchan, and his bad side here, kinda cute but cuter when he cut's down that hair!
SLAMDUNK: RIYOTA MIYAGI
Riyochin, shedding a tear after Hanamichi teases him about having a one sided love for Ayako!
SLAMDUNK: KAEDI RUKAWA
Our ace here, totally pissed off after their loss to ryonan. This foxy face stole away most girls heart including haruko's.
SLAMDUNK: HANAMICHI SAKURAGI
Our red head hero here, taking up the challenge from Sendoh. Though he dreams of beating out sendoh.. His and Fukuda's match up was more entertaining!
SLAMDUNK: AYAKO
Ayako, is really a tough one, who could have last this bunch of hard headed high school boys around you! Specially Hanamichi.. hehe!
SLAMDUNK: HARUKO AKAGI
Good thing he often encourages Hanamichi to do more. That thing keeps our red head hero going! 
SLAMDUNK: MITO YOHEI
Hanamichi's best friend and partner in crime.. :D
SLAMDUNK:  The Gang
Hanamichi's gang!
MORE:
SLAMDUNK: KENJI FUJIMA
SLAMDUNK: AKIRA SENDOH
SLAMDUNK: KAEDI RUKAWA
SLAMDUNK: SHOHOKU HIGH!
These are few scenes that bring out the memories in me. What's yours? leave it at the comment box.

/Jaah

0 comments em “SLAMDUNK: REVISITED- Random Screen Shots”

Post a Comment