Warung Bebas

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU

This is in relation to my previous post titled Hello Midorima Shintarou. I should have been updated it long ago but got mixed up with other things. So instead of messing up that one I've decided to add one more  screen grab collection post for my favorite outside shooter.

Though its a bit silly seeing him doing those horoscope regime, but as the elders said there's nothing wrong in doing certain things if you believe it is right. More things to discover about Midorima as they squared off with Seirin on the recent episode. 

Intense play and superb game greeted us last episode 10, I was hoping coming episodes would as much as well plated in. 

Anyways, here's my new Midorima Shintarou new screen grab.

KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
As Kise said to Kuroko, Midorima 's hand is a cancer on the court.
KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
Keeping up the challenger to Kagami, make the game more interesting!
KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
Will close this one out here for a moment, hehe losing my brain again!. 

Jaah/

0 comments em “KUROKO NO BASKET: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU”

Post a Comment