Warung Bebas

Friday, June 21, 2013

KINGDOM SEASON 2

Been busy for a few months due to work, so my apology for the long absent.. :D

Have you been checking some new anime's lately? I've posted some title that might be at your taste late last year, hope you guys done watching some of it.

KINGDOM, one of my favorite anime last year, is back for season 2, and its perfect as I see it. Now airing their second episode. I don't know if you've checked this one already but, I must say this is one of the best.

For those who are a fan just like me, they call this season as the second generation.. of course that maybe for the up and coming public servants as the king and his coming generals.

Lets, go support Xin and Zheng on more time guys.. :D

KINGDOM: SEASON 2

KINGDOM: XIN


KINGDOM: ZHENG
If you been seeing the graphics, there's a changes and improvement of it. I was also hoping the story would be more intense and captivating on this season.

Enjoy you guys.. Ja!

//lmc


0 comments em “KINGDOM SEASON 2”

Post a Comment