Warung Bebas

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Top 10 quotes



Finally, done collecting and now sharing my Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Top 10 quotes. Though the series is still running I will just update this one if I can find something nice and interesting words further from the series.

As I was already mentioned from my previous post, this is my personal pick, therefore don't compare this to the other's TOP hence,  people are often having various interpretation and understanding on every discussed matter and situations.. :p

Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Top 10 quotes, enjoy!

1. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Yamato Kurosawa
" I realized, that in the end no one's going to protect you, but yourself" -Yamato Kurosawa
2. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Mei Tachibana
"I tried to carry on, while rejecting any relationships with others. But once you reject people, your stuck. You lose the opportunity to meet someone and change" - Mei Tachibana
3. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Yamato Kurosawa
"When it comes to people you really love..., you don't care about yourself!" - Yamato Kurosawa
4. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Kai Takemura
 If you extend your horizons, the things that happening to you might look surprisingly small. So, don't be scared... confidently, put yourself out there" - Kai Takemura
5. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Mei Tachibana
"Someday, maybe you’ll find someone like you to share your pain with. I can’t tell you when that will happen.... But the important thing is to not reject them". - Mei Tachibana
6. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Aiko Muto
"But there's nothing wrong to worrying. It's like a wall you need to overcome, to make it to the next level. If you're running up against that wall, it means you're moving forward. I wonder how many walls I've broken up until now, but if you wont move yourself, you will never get anywhere." - Aiko Muto
7. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Mei Tachibana
"When you trust someone and get to know them, you eventually learn about their wounds, too. - Mei Tachibana
8. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Kai Takemura
"If there's someone you don't want to lose, you have to go talk to them yourself." - Kai Takemura
9. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Kenji Nakanishi
I love the way you smile, how you shine when you're happy. The way you act, the sound of your voice... I feel happy everytime I see you. - I love everything about you, more that anyone else." - Kenji Nakanishi
10. Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Mei Tachibana
"It's like a doll house. You hang out together and pretend to be friends but when it doesn't suits them, they just abandon you." - Mei Tachibana
There it is guys, if you want to share your collected quotes from the series kindly leave them at the comment box below. Will definitely appreciate it.. :p Jaah!

0 comments em “Suki-tte Ii Na Yo: Top 10 quotes”

Post a Comment