Warung Bebas

Thursday, June 7, 2012

ANIME: Recommended For Your List

Tons of posted articles already discusses about TOP 10 or top 100 anime you must watch so am not making mine out be an elegant one.

These might be on your list already but please take note that this is only a recommendation and that if you missed one you might check it out. I've got an old articles before about my  Best Anime so Far and my Best Hero so Far  you might be interested to check it out. Am a sucker of a romantic comedy type of anime in the past therefore my Best Anime article gathers few lovey dovey thing. 

Here, I would not make this as my top but will post some tittle that actually hone my instinct on understanding the world of anime and its surrounding genre. 

If you have top 10 title suggestion kindly post them up at the comment box. It will be an additional anime information for me and the rest .

My Suggestion List:

Title: Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Romantic comedy, Harem
Title: Fairy Tail
Genre: ActionAdventureComedy,Fantasy
Title: Black Butler
Genre: Action, Black comedy, Dark fantasy, Supernatural
Title: Slam Dunk
Genre:  
Sports (basketball), comedy, drama
Ps. This is one of my Slam Dunk memorabilia - A Slam Dunk Tarpaulin :)
Title: Vampire Knight
Genre:  Romance, Supernatural, Action
Title: Guilty Crown
Genre:  Action, Fantasy, Drama, Mecha,Sci-Fi, Romance,
Title:  Kaichō wa Maid-sama
Genre:  Romantic comedy
Title: Brave 10
Genre: Historical, Action
Title: Kuroko No Basuke
Genre: Sports - Basketball
Title: Darker Than Black 
Genre: Sci-fi-noir, Neo-noir,Supernatural


These are my suggestions so far, for those who haven't seen few of them, hope you enjoy it the way that I do.

If you have top 10 title suggestion kindly post them up at the comment box. It will an additional anime information for me and the rest .

/Jaah!

0 comments em “ANIME: Recommended For Your List”

Post a Comment