Warung Bebas

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō: Random Screen shots!

 Demon King Daimao - I find this really funny one, as Sai was caught at schools turmoil. Though, there are few scenes that are not suitable for the young audiences, some is more on the daily experiences that happens to a young man's life.

Sharing here my collected screen grab for Demon King Daimao, I somewhat like the misadventures of Sai Akuto and his girls.. hehe!

Anyways, please leave a comment if you grab one out of my pictures, in that way at least you've given me credits. Enjoy!

 Demon King Daimao: Sai Akuto
 Demon King Daimao - Junko Hattori

 Demon King Daimao - closing credits
 Demon King Daimao: Sai & Junko
 Demon King Daimao: Sai Akuto
 Demon King Daimao: Sai Akuto
 Demon King Daimao: Junko Hattori
Enjoy... - jaah/

0 comments em “Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō: Random Screen shots!”

Post a Comment