Warung Bebas

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO

This is for a friend who ask about more screen grabs for Kirito from Sword Art Online, though I was planning of sharing these to her via Facebook, but instead I made this as an entry to my blog so that I can share it with some of those netizens out there who is likewise digging for more Kirito.

My brain is a bit drained this past week so my apologies if I can't share here much information about Kirito, but am sure you enjoy much about the anime specially the blossoming relationship with Asuna.

Anyways, screen grabs below - enjoy!

SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
Arriving at SAO on first episode, I was kinda whoa - pretty bad animation.. lol, but then when everything was in commotion they've turned into a complete replica on how they've actually looked like in real world.
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
This one is meeting up with Klein on episode one, I was wondering myself "why the sad face"?
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
Grab from the opening credits, I like this one though.. its just that I can't make this more presentable.. I mean - this one is bad quality grab..:(
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
Chasing after a killer, whom they've investigated together with Asuna
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
Drinking tea - a treat from Asuna, as both discusses the on going killing at the safe zone area.
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
Reaction - reaction - after asuna told him about finding love inside SAO. He was surprised too, as she said she can cook. Hmmn?
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
Tough as always in solving mysteries inside SAO, and he often help those who's been bullied.
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
He is doing fine inside SAO as a single player - he is the only solo player whom at the front line.
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
I was actually interested about his life outside SAO, and after he finishes this game, what is his life in reality.
SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO
A free burger given by Asuna - well some said, they would actually get married inside SAO  - wow.. am kinda excited. Are you? haha!

Till next post, I know Kirito deserves more grabs from me - but that would actually depend on  you guys who would actually asked for an update.

If you have more information you would like to share, post it at the comment box below.

/@Jaah!

0 comments em “SWORD ART ONLINE: KIRITO”

Post a Comment