Warung Bebas

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA

I was given the task to make a screen shots collection for NOVA from La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia, since he is my favorite character. Sorry to those Nova fans this post is a bit late, I was busy this past couple of weeks and the following long weekend - 

I like Nova's character because of his serious nature - strict and seems like a kid who forced himself to act like an adult. His relationship with Liberta too, interests me - the way they hate each other.. 

I don't know if you guys like my collection -  hoping you guys will... :P

I am not asking anything from this post - if you like one just grab it, - cause that's what I did too from other post - I grab and run.. without giving simple credits to the author.. nyaha!


La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
This one came from the first episode, his a hard working leader and so devoted on protecting the city of Regalado.
La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
Surprise after a question from Felicita about his arcana power.
La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
Saving the cat - his soft side, taking good care of our furry friend!
La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
Looking for the cat at the Library. :) Quite cute there!
La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
In action on episode one.. :)
La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
Mad glare - after changing another words with Liberta!
La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA
Sad face - this one when talks about his parents to Felicita. :(
If any sense you are a Nova fan, what makes him your favorite and who do you think would be the next leader of arcana famiglia?

Let us share our thoughts.. put your comments below.

0 comments em “La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: NOVA”

Post a Comment