Warung Bebas

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki

Bleach episodes 361 and 362:

I was a bit carried away today watching those 2 episodes after a quick vacation. Finally Ichigo was given new power by the Gotei 13. Its been  a long wait, on what would be the look of the new reaper Ichigo.  Below are some of my screen capture, hope I can give justice to ichigo's new look. Now the only thing am really keeping up is the new Bankai look..aaahh!

Ichigo after  Rukia stab him with the sword made by Urahara in which contained the collected power of Gotei 13.
Slash stance made for Ginjo!
Long walk of fame, I mean long walk to catch the evil culprit Ginjo! Eeehh, but i guess not long enough!

the look that say's revenge is coming.. !

Now that everybody was in the safe place, thanks to urahara and dad I mean Ishin, I guess the good fight is coming!

Byakuya and Tsukishima would be the nicest pair to watch out!

Darn, can't wait for that.. BANKAI!
Come'on days, roll fast please.. hahah! Ja!

0 comments em “Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki”

Post a Comment