Warung Bebas

Monday, December 2, 2013

Attack on Titan: Top 10 Quotes ( A Personal Pick)

 I was one of those few who's quite addicted to AoT, sadly it's already ended.  As what they say, end is only the beginning so I'm looking forward to the coming season 2.

There are few things I need an answer, just like what really is the purpose of the key - for Eren. Who's responsible for this Titan controlled by human or I don't know how to say that.. heheh! Is this Titan evasion was caused by a massive scientific experiment? and more.. :) 

Well, I know some of you knew the answer already.. but no spoiler please, and am resisting on reading the manga.

Sharing here my Top 10 Attack on Titan quotes. These are my personal pick so, apologies if it doesn't fit on your pick.

Enjoy..!
Attack on Titan: Armin Arlert
1. Someone who can't sacrifice anything, Can't never change anything.
That to defeat a monster, you have to be willing to throw aside your humanity." - Armin

Attack on Titan: Erwin Smith
2. "If we only focus on making the best moves, We will never get the better of our opponents.
When necessary, we must willing to take the big risks, and be prepared to lose everything." - Erwin Smith

Attack on Titan: Eren Yeager
3. "I'll kill every last one of them and break free of these walls." -Eren

Attack on Titan: Quotes
4. ) That day, humanity remembered... the terror being ruled by them.
The Humiliation of being kept in a CAGE. - AoT

Attack on Titan: Levi
5. '' The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don't have to rely on that.
CHOOSE...
Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me.
I don't know...
I never have, I can believe in my own abilities  or the choices of the companions I trust.
But no one ever knows how it will turn out.
So, choose for yourself whichever decision you regret the least." - Capt. Levi


Attack on Titan: Mikasa Ackerman
6. "We don't have a choice. The World is cruel." - Mikasa

Attack on Titan: Armin Arlert
7. "Willpower alone isn't enough in battle" - Armin
 
Attack on Titan: Annie Leonhart
8. "I just want the weak who do get swept along with the flow, be considered human.. too. - Annie

Attack on Titan: Eren Yeager
9 .  "There's no time to figure out if this the right thing to do!
Just move..
Don't try to keep your hands clean.
That's right..
The World is Cruel." - Eren
 
Attack on Titan: Mikasa Ackerman
 10. I'm saying, you should give up on becoming a soldier. 
 Throwing your life away is not the only way to fight. - Mikasa

 Ps.
I just want to include this nice words from Hanji. I like her and I love how her character evolve around AoT.

 
Attack on Titan: Zoe Hanji
10.A  "If there's something you don't understand, learn to understand it.
It's well worth any risk to our lives. - Zoe Hanji
 
Okay,  that's my pick. If you somewhat have a favorite AoT quotes you actually willing to share.. post is at the comment box below. //jaah!

0 comments em “Attack on Titan: Top 10 Quotes ( A Personal Pick)”

Post a Comment