Warung Bebas

Sunday, July 1, 2012

ANIME: TOP 10 LOVE QUOTES

Here are my top 10 favorite love quotes.

Just want to remind you though, that this is my personal pick and are all base on my own perspective not on suggestions or public opinions.

Enjoy..!

1. Takumi Usui -   Kaichō wa Maid-sama

"Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The Mind couldn't ever get things straight, and you lose what is sensible. Deep down, its all so vexing" - Takumi Usui
2. Risa Koizumi - Lovely Complex

Stop it, your stealing my heart.. It's so unfair..! - Risa Koizumi 
3. Taichi Mashima - Chihayafuru

"Love is hating someone but you still want to be with her" - Taichi 
4. Kotoko Aihara - Itatzura Na Kiss

"In the end, because of my persistence to pursue my love, everything fell into the right places. I've got what I longed for all because I didn't quit  and that's the reality." - Kotoko
5.  Kei Takshima - Special A

There will never be time when my heart gets tired of you! - Kei 
6. Yuuki Kuran - Vampire Knight

"I love you, you are the beginning of my world, and everything in that world. So even if I couldn't remember my past, I wasn't scared" - Yuuki Kuran
7.  Shota Kazehaya - Kimi Ni Todoke

"Without my even realizing it, I'd fallen in love" - Kazehaya 
9. Isanami - Brave 10

'To me, you my only warm ray of light. I was chased, tire and scared . You were the only one who offered me a helping hand. And that time, my bewildered heart was at loss, I felt warm inside." - Isanami 
10. Taiga Aisaka - Tora Dora

"I dream't that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever. - Taiga 
 Okay, there it is.. if you got one, share your's at the comment box below.. jaah!

0 comments em “ANIME: TOP 10 LOVE QUOTES”

Post a Comment